Insultherm® Insulation Board consist of a rigid closed cell CFC Free Polyisocyanurate (PIR) or Polyurethane (PUR) foam manufactured in various thickness from 20 MM to 200 MM and in densities ranging from 35 to 80 Kg/m3 (Other Densities are available upon request)
- Insultherm® Insulation Board has the highest R-value per inch of any rigid foam board insulation.
- Insultherm® Insulation Board is unique in that the R-value increases with the thickness of the foam.
- Insultherm® Insulation Board has the lowest Thermal Conductivity of 0.021 to 0.028 W/m.K
Insultherm® Insulation Board are available with following finishes: -
- Both sides with brown Kraft paper finished.
- One side with Aluminium foil (Class ‘1’ ,Class ‘O’, Aluglass) and other side brown Kraft paper finished.
- Both Side Reinforced Aluminium Foil Finished (Class 1, Class O, Aluglass Foil etc...)
- Both sides with Black Fibreglass tissue finished.