Insultherm® Polyurethane (PUR) Rigid foam is one of the most efficient, high performance insulation material, enabling very effective energy savings with minimal occupation of space.
Insultherm® Polyurethane (PUR) Pipe insulation is a CFC Free rigid closed-cell, high-performance insulation for pipe, cold, cryogenic, vessel, equipment and tank insulation applications. Insultherm® offers complete range of pipe insulation products in a selection of densities and compressive strengths. Insultherm® insulation features one of the lowest ambient k-factors among all pipe insulations of 0.023 W/m.K @ mean temperature of 10°C (0.159 BTU · in/hr · ft2 · °F at 50°F and can be used for the temperature range from -183 oC to 149 oC (-297°F to +300°F)
- Pipe Section/ Pipe Insulation
- Curved Section for Equipment and Large Vessels/Tank
- Board/Slab Insulation
- Thermal Pipe Support Inserts
- Thermal Duct Support Inserts
- Pipe Fittings Including Elbows, Tees, Valve, Covers etc…
- Foam Blocks/Slab for Design Mould, Boat/Ship Partition/Support.
- Foam Blocks for Mould Tooling
- Factory Fabrication Standard: ASTM C 450 & ASTM C 585
- 35Kg/m3 to 65 Kg/m3 for Pipe Sections, Duct Insulation
- 80Kg/m3 to 500 Kg/m3 for Thermal Support Inserts
- Special Densities are available upon request