Insultherm® Polyisocyanurate (PIR) Pipe insulation is a CFC Free rigid closed-cell, high-performance insulation for pipe, cold, cryogenic, vessel, equipment and duct applications. Insultherm® offers complete range of pipe insulation products in a selection of densities and compressive strengths. Insultherm® insulation features one of the lowest ambient k-factors among all pipe insulations of 0.023 W/m.K @ mean temperature of 10°C (0.159 BTU · in/hr · ft2 · °F at 50°F and can be used for the temperature range from -183 oC to 149 oC (-297°F to +300°F)
Insultherm® Polyisocyanurate (PIR) Insulation materials has many diverse application in HVAC System, Oil, Petrochemical, Process Plant, Cryogenic, and General Insulation Industries. It can be used for Pipe, Duct, Vessel, Tank and Equipment Insulation.
- Pipe Section/ Pipe Insulation
- Curved Section for Equipment and Large Vessels/Tank
- Duct Insulation
- Slab Insulation
- Thermal Pipe Support Inserts
- Thermal Duct Support Inserts
- Pipe Fittings Including Elbows, Tees, Valve, Covers etc…
- Foam Blocks/Slab for Design Mould, Boat/Ship Partition/Support.
- Foam Blocks for Mould Tooling
- Factory Fabrication Standard: AS® C 450 & AS® C 585
- 35Kg/m3 to 65 Kg/m3 for Pipe Sections, Duct Insulation
- 80Kg/m3 to 500 Kg/m3 for Thermal Support Inserts
- Special Densities are available upon request